- Commanders Cup Sports
For all things Commanders Cup, please click here.
- Open Sports and Events
These offer military, family members, DoD civilians and local residents an opportunity to participate in individual and team competitions. Look for more information on our website calendar.
- Fitness Centers, Classes & Trainers
We have five fitness centers that are conveniently located all across post. You will find a list, along with class schedules and information about our personal trainers on our Fitness Centers page.
- Runs, Races and Challenges
Fort Benning host multiple runs, races, and challenges throughout the year. Click below on each sports event and make sure to register on time!
- Decade Dash 5K sponsored by Kia Autosport
- 34th Bataan Memorial Death March
- Last Person Standing Endurance Challenge
- Run to Remember 5K sponsored by Kia Autosport
- Murph Challenge
- Beat the Heat 5K sponsored by Kia Autosport
- 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb
- Oktoberfest Runs sponsored by Kia Autosport
- Ugly Sweater 5K sponsored by Kia Autosport
For more information, contact Ashley Appell.
Click for the Sports Calendar
- Post Teams
We offer a variety of post sports, to include soccer, softball, basketball and hockey! For more information or how to get involved, contact Willie Spann at +1(706) 984-1994 or email him.
- Army 10 Miler
The Army Ten-Miler is the second largest ten-mile race in the United States. It is held every October in Arlington, Virginia and Washington, D.C., sponsored by the U.S. Army Military District of Washington. The annual race weekend events also include a youth run, a youth activity fair, and a pre-race pasta dinner. For more info, email Lori Smith!
We host a variety of events and activities for all MWR patrons – Soldiers, civilians, family members, contractors and DoD civilians. Others are reserved for active duty Soldiers only. Click each tab below for more information on our events and registration details.