- 2021 Fantasy In Lights
Callaway Gardens invites you to surround your family with Christmas cheer when you walk, drive and celebrate the bigger and brighter Fantasy In Lights, one of National Geographic’s Top 10 Light Displays in the World! This holiday season, step out of your car and into the all-new Callaway Christmas Village! Wander through an immersive Winter Wonderland where you’ll explore a forest of twinkling lights and larger-than-life Christmas scenes featuring towering nutcrackers and gigantic snowflakes! Next, stroll through a forest of perfectly decorated trees on Christmas Tree Lane and stop for seasonal snacks and character meet-and-greets at the Christmas Market! The fun continues with our classic drive-through experience, now featuring an enchanting Tunnel of Lights! Journey through the beloved seven-mile Fantasy In Lights Enchanted Forest, where festive music fills the air and the mesmerizing Magical Field of Lights returns to delight your family for another year. For more information on Callaway Gardens please visit their website.
MWR Tickets & Travel will have tickets available for the following dates:
November: 19, 22, 23, 24, 29 & 30
December: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31
January: 1, 2 & 3
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, November 16, 2021!
Tickets must be purchased prior to arrival date, no same-day sales. Patron must create an account with Callaway Gardens prior to coming in and purchasing tickets for available nights. All transactions must be made in the office for military rates.
- Ages 12+ | $18.95 per person, plus tax
- Ages 3-11 | $14.95 per person, plus tax
- Ages 2 & Under | Free
- Disney Military Special
Members of the U.S. Military can enjoy Disney’s Military Promotional Tickets starting January 1, 2022 - December 16, 2022! Tickets are available for purchase from November 17, 2021 - December 12, 2022.
“Salute” Ticket Prices
- 4-Day Hopper: $322.00
- 4-Day Hopper Plus: $352.00
- 4-Day Hopper w/Genie: $381.00
- 4-Day Hopper Plus w/Genie: $410.00
- 5-Day Hopper: $342.00
- 5-Day Hopper Plus: $371.00
- 5-Day Hopper w/Genie: $415.00
- 5-Day Hopper Plus w/Genie: $444.00
ALL Disney ticket orders are a 24-48 hour turn around. The customer’s will be required to fill out a credit card authorization form and once their order is ready we will schedule an appointment for pickup or we can FedEx the tickets to them for an additional $10.
- Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) must present valid military identification to purchase and activate the 4-Day or 5-Day Disney Military Promotional tickets.
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased in office ONLY by Eligible Service Members or their spouses (but not both) unless Dual Military.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased by any Eligible Service Member or spouse during the period of November 17, 2021 – December 12, 2022 (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse). In addition, the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse must use one of the six (6) Disney Promotional Tickets purchased.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets may be purchased through December 12, 2022, in the case of the 5-Day Disney Military Promotional Tickets and through 13, 2022, in the case of the 4-Day Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
- Tickets and Options expire and may not be used after December 16, 2022 (and, accordingly, Promotional Exchange Certificates may not be exchanged for Promotional Tickets after December 16, 2022).
- All ticket options are nontransferable and nonrefundable, and exclude activities / events separately priced. May not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Prepare for Your Walt Disney World Vacation
Take action now to prepare for your upcoming Walt Disney World® vacation! Link your reservation and
tickets to stay informed about important next steps and key planning dates, including important Know
Before You Go resources. Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Register or Sign In to StartYourDisneyExperience.com
This will take you to the My Disney Experience website. Sign in using your Disney Account or create one. Then, create your Family and Friends list for your travel party. You’ll need this to assign Tickets to them and to make Theme Park reservations.
2. Link your reservation
Once you’re signed in to My Disney Experience, enter your Resort Confirmation number provided by your Travel Professional.
Please note: You’ll need to verify the names of everyone on this reservation. If you need to make any modifications, we recommend you contact your Travel Professional before you link your reservation.
3. Link your Walt Disney World Ticket or Pass
To prepare for making Theme Park reservations, each Guest ages 3+ in your travel party must have a valid ticket linked for each day they wish to visit the Theme Parks.
4. Make your Theme Park Reservation in the Disney Park Pass System
Choose the date and Theme Park that you’d like to visit from the available reservations in the Disney Park Pass system via My Disney Experience. Please note that dates and Theme Park selections are limited and subject to availability. Remember, to enter a Walt Disney World Theme Park, each Guest ages 3+ in your travel party must have both a valid ticket for admission and a Theme Park Reservation for the same Park on the same date, for each day they wish to visit.
5. Review and Confirm Your Plans
Carefully review and confirm your selected park and date. Once confirmed, your reservation will appear in My Plans on the My Disney Experience website.
- 2022 Universal Studios Military Freedom Pass
Universal Orlando has released their 2022 Military Promotion prices for the 2-Park (Universal & Islands of Adventures) & 3-Park (Universal, Islands of Adventures & Volcano Bay) Unlimited Freedom Pass valid from November 11, 2021 to December 31, 2022. Universal's Military Freedom Pass will give thrill seekers the opportunity to visit the parks with unlimited usage throughout 2022.
2-Park Military Freedom Pass
- Adults: Ages 10+, $200 per person
- Children: Ages 3 - 9, $195 per person
3-Park Military Freedom Pass
- Adults: Ages 10+, $235 per person
- Children: Ages 3 - 9, $230 per person
Active Duty, Retirees, Spouses and DoD Employees (this promotion is not offered to DoD Contactors or Foreign Military) are entitled to purchase this promotion, not dependent children. The service member, retiree, spouse or DoD civilian can purchase five (5) additional tickets, and all tickets must be purchased together.
Note: Guest must present a valid Military ID at time of purchase, at time of the exchange at either Universal Studios Florida, or Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme park ticket sales window and upon redemption at both Universal Studios Florida, and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks. Unused days shall be forfeited. Additional restrictions may apply. The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Standard entry includes biometric scan. Valid only during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort (‘Universal’). Unless otherwise stated, does not include admission to separately ticketed events at any of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk venues, Universal Cinemark, or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™, and parking or discounts on food or merchandise. Some CityWalk venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
Assumption of Risk Disclaimer: In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando's policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located here.
- Six Flags Over Georgia
Six Flags over Georgia is located at 275 Riverside Pkwy, Austell, Georgia 30168, approximately 90 minutes north of Fort Benning. Stop by MWR Tickets & Travel conveniently located at 9230 Marne Road, Commissary Mall to learn more about special offers and discounted tickets for the park.
- Daily park admission (ages 3+)
- Six Flags White Water- Daily park admission (ages 3+)
- Six Flags- Season Combo Pass (ages 3+)
- **A season pass will give you unlimited visits for 2021
- Plan your visit by visiting our office to learn more.
Six Flags Daily Admission (For ages 3 and up)
- Discounted MWR Price: $47.50
- Gate Price: $76.38
White Water (For ages 3 and up)
- Discounted MWR Price: $44.25
- Gate Price: $52.99
Combo Season Pass
- Discounted MWR Price: $75
- Gate Price: $215.17
Visit your MWR Tickets & Travel for exceptional deals and discounts on travel, flights, vacation plans and cruise packages. Tickets & Travel also offers discounts on local, regional and national attractions, up to 50 percent off regular prices. Prices are subject to change without notice. Click here for ticket prices.