Tickets & Travel Office
- Disney Military Special
We’re saluting U.S. military personnel by offering Walt Disney World Resort promotional theme park tickets.
Choose between a 4-day, 5-day or 6-day Disney Military Promotional Ticket. The Park Hopper option is included, so you can visit multiple theme parks in a single day! If you’re looking for a little extra magic, add the Park Hopper Plus option for $50 more, plus tax. With this ticket, you’ll get all of the benefits of the Park Hopper option, plus you can enjoy a certain number of visits to a Disney water park and other Walt Disney World fun.
The promotional tickets below are available for purchase:
6-Day Military Promotional Tickets
Purchase now through December 13, 2020
- With the Park Hopper Option: $301 plus tax
- With the Park Hopper Plus Option: $351 plus tax
Purchase now through now through December 14, 2020
- With the Park Hopper Option: $283 plus tax
- With the Park Hopper Plus Option: $333 plus tax
Purchase now through now through December 15, 2020
- With the Park Hopper Option: $265 plus tax
- With the Park Hopper Plus Option: $315 plus tax
Receive admission for 4, 5 or 6 days when you visit during the period from January 1, 2020 through December 18, 2020.
You can also purchase the Memory Maker product for a special price of $98 from January 1, 2020 through December 18, 2020.
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the U.S. Military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
- The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
- Subject to certain exceptions, Disney 4-Day, 5-Day and 6-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort are not valid until activated by the Eligible Services Members (or their spouses) at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows.
- Tickets and options expire and may not be used after December 18, 2020. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
Important Details – Special Pricing for Eligible Service Members on Memory Maker, a Disney PhotoPass Product at Walt Disney World Resort
- The specially priced Memory Maker product can only be purchased at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses, through December 18, 2020.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Valid military identification required for purchase. Spouses of Military Service Members and PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
- No more than two (2) Memory Maker products may be purchased at the special price by an Eligible Service Member or their spouse (but not both).
- Memory Maker includes photos taken during the Memory Maker Window as defined in the Memory Maker Terms and Conditions (generally, photos taken within 30 days from the date of first activation for standard Memory Maker and linked to the Guest’s Disney PhotoPass account).
- A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content.
- Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy.
- Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations.
- Memory Maker is subject to the Memory Maker Terms and Conditions.
- Memory Maker may not be sold or otherwise transferred.
- Downloads are restricted to personal use only.
- May not be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
For more details, please call us today!
- Universal Studios Military Special
Universal Orlando Resort is excited to announce the 2020 Military Promotion offer valid for purchase beginning Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
TICKET OPTION #1:
- 2-Park, 5-Day Park to Park Ticket (Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure)
- Adult 10+ = $208.00 / Child: (3-9) $203.00
TICKET OPTION #2:
- 3-Park, 5-Day Park to Park Ticket (Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay)
- Adult 10+ = $248.00 / Child: (3-9) $243.00
- Available for purchase: January 29, 2020 through December 27, 2020
- Dates available for use: January 29, 2020 through December 31, 2020 (NO BLOCKOUTS)
- These tickets are available for use on ANY FIVE (5) days between January 29 and December 31, 2020 (Do not have to use consecutive days)
- There are NO BLOCKOUTS on these tickets (includes all holidays)
- Last day of use December 31, 2020, when the ticket expires in full; unused days will be forfeited
- Maximum of (6) tickets per qualifying US Military ID may be purchased at a time at military ticket office and exchanged at the Universal Orlando Front Gate ticket or Guest Services window. Military ID MUST match name on ticket.
- Who qualifies to purchase these special promotion tickets?
- Active or Retired U.S. Military
- National Guard
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Spouses of Eligible Service Members
- DOD Civilians with valid ID
- Tickets include five (5) days of admission to select live entertainment venues in Universal City Walk. Tickets must be used by the same person on all days; tickets are non-transferable.
- Universal Orlando Military promotion tickets are not available for purchase at Universal Orlando theme park front gate ticket windows (Tickets ONLY available for purchase at military installation ticket offices or Shades of Green military resort).
Universal is saluting U.S. Service Members. Click here to see details.
Assumption of Risk Disclaimer:
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando's policies, CDC guidelines and the ecommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located here.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Visit your MWR Tickets & Travel for exceptional deals and discounts on travel, flights, vacation plans and cruise packages. Tickets & Travel also offers discounts on local, regional and national attractions, up to 50 percent off regular prices. Prices are subject to change without notice. Click here for ticket prices.
As a precautionary measure to COVID-19, our office is operating virtually with modified hours. Office access is by appointment only. Appointments are limited to 2 family members per booking, ages 16 and up. To contact us, please use the blue email us.