Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Aside from an extensive collection of print material, our library offers a variety of equipment and services, including free wireless internet, 40 desktop computers, thousands of DVDs and CDs, digital audio books, book clubs and children’s programs. Our research and reference resources are second to none, and our librarians are always happy to help. If you don’t find what you need, perhaps we can borrow it from another library.
- Free downloadable electronic books – Click here for more information on the Army Library Program and to access ebooks.
- Free fax services – Send or receive fax messages at no charge.
- Printing services – Black and white 10 cents/page, color 25 cents/page
- MasterFILE Premier – Easy access to magazines, audio options and mobile device access. Ask your librarian for a free username and pin.
- Call +1 (706) 545-4911 for a free password to use the Library Education Resource Center
- Search our catalog.
- Army Libraries Reference Center
- Heritage Quest Online – Access to local and regional histories, government documents, a variety of images, documents and information dating to the Revolutionary War. Free access from AKO accounts or the library’s catalog. Ask your librarian for a free username and pin.
- You will find information about the MCoE's Donovan Research Library here.
Programs & Resources
One Click Digital allows patrons to download recorded books onto any smart device. Click the image below and use the code, "sayers".