- Books Clubs, Family Programs & Resources
Long Library hosts regular (free!) activities for the family (with refreshments!) For information, call 706-545-4911. Activities include:
Preschool Storytime & Early Literacy Workshop: Weather permitting, story time and crafts takes place every Wednesday, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. at Blue Fields on Zuckerman Avenue.
American Girl Book Club: 1st Wednesday of each month (Starting August 4), 4 – 4:45 p.m. for ages 7 – 13. Books will be provided by the Library.
- Free downloadable electronic books – Click here for more information on the Army Library Program and to access ebooks.
- Free fax services – Send or receive fax messages at no charge.
- Printing services – Black and white 10 cents/page, color 25 cents/page
- Search our catalog.
- Army Libraries Reference Center
- You will find information about the MCoE's Donovan Research Library here.
- Library Database
- Chilton Library
- Small Engine repair reference center
E-Books and Audio Books
- Ancestry Library Proquest Edition
- Novelist Plus and Novelist K-8 Plus
Magazines and Newspapers
- Consumer Reports
- Proquest Newspapers
History and Social Issues
- National Geographic Virtual Library
Military and Government
- Military and Government Collection
- Career Transitions
- Small Business Reference Center
- Consumer Reports
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO)
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- eJournal Title Search
Aside from an extensive collection of print material, our library offers a variety of equipment and services, including free wireless internet, 77 desktop computers, thousands of DVDs and CDs, digital audio books, book clubs and children’s programs. Our research and reference resources are second to none, and our librarians are always happy to help. If you don’t find what you need, perhaps we can borrow it from another library.
Patrons must have a library account in order to place a hold. If you do not have a library account, you need to come in and register for one.