- MWR Bingo Rules
1. Must be 18 years or older to play and to enter the Bingo facility during business hours.
2. All major credit cards and cash are the ONLY acceptable forms of payment for bingo games purchased.
Credit cards presented for payment must match the name of the person making the purchase. Checks are not accepted. No exceptions.
3. All customers must have a VIP Players Club Card in order to play Bingo. No exceptions. A valid ID is required to enter a new player’s information. Cards must be present at the time of purchase. Lost, stolen, or forgotten cards will be replaced for $5.00.
4. VIP card holders must use their own card for purchases and points. VIP points must be redeemed on your first transaction only. Misuse of VIP Players Club Cards is not allowed. The maximum pts allowed to be redeemed in a day is 1000 pts.
5. A minimum regular admission pack must be purchased in order to play Bingo during Regular sessions and Super Bingo sessions. No sharing of packs or sheets is allowed.
6. Profane or abusive language towards employees or other players, any form of harassment, or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. Failure to comply can result in dismissal from game and facility grounds at management’s discretion. No refund will be given.
7. Cell phone use during bingo sessions are not allowed. Cell phones must be silenced or on vibrate to prevent disturbing other players. If a call must be answered, players must step out of the bingo session to complete the call.
8. Seating during bingo sessions are first come, first served basis. No saving seats. Exceptions apply to Handicap personnel only being assisted by other individuals.
9. Smoking, vaping or chewing tobacco is prohibited in the facility or within 50 feet of the front door and is only allowed in designated smoking areas outside.
10. No alcohol consumption is allowed on facility premises. Coolers and other large containers are not allowed.
11. All players must comply with the dress code policy outlined in post regulation, USAIC Regulation 600-5. Failure to comply will result in dismissal by management.
12. Receipt purchases made with a credit card must be signed and given to the cashier once the transaction is complete. Lost receipts must be regenerated prior to claiming winnings. All players must retain their purchase receipt for collection of awards/winnings purposes. Please ensure that your name is on your receipt.
13. Any winnings over $1199 will be awarded in the form of a check. Players must present a valid ID and social security card upon completing a Check Request Form. No exceptions.
14. Purchase of Electronic Machines are limited to 2 per person; except for select special programs, the limit is 1 per person. In order to purchase jackpots, special games or to receive a free pack on the electronic machine, a regular admission pack is required.
15. Verification of a player’s transaction and games must be done prior to leaving the register. Missing cards or games will not be replaced once a player has left the register. All cards purchased, MUST be played the same day purchased. Cards not played will not be refunded or allowed to be played on a future date. No exceptions.
16. Paper cards or electronic machines will not be exchanged after purchase unless cards or machines are defective. If defective, please see management only.
17. Electronic Machines must be touched for the numbers to dab. Players must keep the volume on electronic machines at a minimum so as to not distract other players. Players can only purchase a maximum of $100 in credits. Once credits have been used, additional credits can be purchased but cannot exceed $100 at a time. No exceptions.
18. Games purchased on electronic machines, must be played by the customer who purchased the machine only. If a customer decides to leave, electronic machines must be returned and no refund will be given for games not played.
19. Once bingo session games has begun, it is the player’s responsibility to call “BINGO” loud enough for the caller to hear and raise their hand. The game will be stopped in order to confirm bingo by the caller. Once the caller announces “Game is Closed”, no other winners will be accepted.
20. SLEEPERS will not be honored at any point during bingo sessions or on any games except Early Birds and Warm Ups.
21. Receipt “Drop Offs” at the register are not allowed for credits or upsells. No exceptions. Players must wait in line for the next available cashier.
22. Changes to U-Pick-Em cards and damaged cards must be brought to the table for approval by the payout person, a supervisor or manager.
23. Players are allowed to redeem Flag or Loaded Coupons the next day or within 7 days of the date given. After 7 days, the coupon will not be accepted.
24. Director of FMWR, Chief BRD, Business Operations Officer, Bingo Manager, or Bingo employees, their family members/relatives are not allowed to participate in the bingo program or accept prizes.
25. Handicap personnel is allowed one person to assist to dab their cards.
26. All issues and concerns before, during and after bingo sessions must be brought to management’s attention. In the event of power or equipment failure or acts of nature beyond control, Bingo will be canceled at management’s discretion.
- Modified Operations due to Covid-19
Your health and well-being is important to us. Find out more about our modified operations and what you can expect here.
For this reason, we are operating on modified hours and have special precautions in place to keep all of us safe. Customers can call 706-544-1964 to pre-purchase Bingo packs.
Doors will open at 12pm and Bingo sessions will begin at 1:30pm.
- Regular Bingo Sessions
Guests must be 18 years or older to play. A Regular Admission Pack for $9 must be purchased in order to play. All Guests must have a VIP Players Club Card in order to play. First time? Don’t worry. After initial purchase, a VIP card will be issued to you at no additional cost. Cards lost will have a $5 cost associated with your purchase to replace it. Players who have forgotten their cards, will be issued a new one and charged $5. First-time players will receive a free Regular Admission Pack with initial purchase. Offer is not valid on Super Bingo Sessions. Already a VIP Players Club Member? Bring a first-time guest, you and your guest will receive a Free Regular Admission Pack with your purchase on paper or on an electronic machine. Not into the playing with the traditional paper cards, well try your luck at our Electronic Machines. We have a wide range of Electronic Machine packs to choose from, ranging from $24 to $115.
- Bingo Programs
- Super Bingo Sessions
*OUR MONTHLY SUPER BINGO SESSIONS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.*
Join us on the 1st Saturday of every month to play in the largest bingo of the month! Doors open at noon and games begin at 1:30 pm. A minimum purchase of a Regular Admission Pack of $18 is required in order to play. Regular Admission Packs include 8 games of 6 cards per sheet. Additional specialty cards can be purchased on the floor for cash only. Not into the traditional paper cards, well try your luck at our Electronic Machines. We have a wide range of Electronic Machine packs to choose from, ranging from $54 to $250. Players will also receive a free ticket to enjoy a free buffet and as long as you are a VIP Player Club Member, you will automatically be entered into the drawing to receive door prizes.
- Super Bingo Programs
- Daily Bingo
Wanna play? Wanna Win? You gotta spend to win! Play traditional bingo at the MWR Bingo Hall and try your luck at winning up to $1000 cash. Doors open at Noon and sessions start at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday.
Spend more, win more! Try our electronic 24# games on the Champ-E tablets and Quickshot paper games playing daily at the Mall Bowling Center and the Fort Benning Bowling & Entertainment Center. B-I-N-G-O and win cash at our 3 MWR Locations!
Purchase a Regular Admission Pack for $9, receive a free Birthday Pack. Birthday packs must be used the day before your birthday, day of or the day after. No exceptions.
Join us on Tuesdays to receive a free Regular Admission Pack of 8 games and join us on Half Off Fridays to receive half off on your Electronic Machine game packs.
MWR Bingo is open to all military personnel, retirees, family members, sponsored guests and DoD civilians 18 years and older. Regular Bingo packets start at $9. First time players receive one free add-on bingo packet.
Electronic bingo tablets are half price Fridays. Perfect for beginners!