- Pet Policy
Please specify at the time you make reservations that a pet facility is requested. Only two pets are permitted per unit. We will charge a $25 non-refundable deposit and $35 for Regular Cabins and $50 for Classic and Executive Chalets, per stay. Pet Policy
Check-In 3 p.m. · Check-Out 11 a.m.
$200 fee is applied for pets in unauthorized cabins · Campsites are pet friendly
There is a 14 day in advance cancellation policy for refunds · Full Hook-Ups
Cabins are 2 night minimum stayDaily RateWeekly Rate(7+ days)Regular Site Hook-Up$30NA75' Pull Through Site$40NATent Site | 17x17$10NASmall Cabin1 full bed, 1 sofa | 285 sq ft$80$480Medium Cabin1 full bed, 1 bunk bed set | 375 sq ft
$85 $510Large Cabin1 full bed, 2 single beds | 592 sq ft $100 $600Park Homes (renovated)1 full bed, 1 sofa bed, twin bunk beds single story | 400 sq ft $105 $630Park Homes1 full bed, 1 sofa bed, two twin beds loft style | 540 sq ft $85 $510Classic Chalets4 full beds | 979 sq ft $130 $780Executive Chatlets2 queen beds, 1 bunk bed set1800 sq ft $150 $900 Pavilion $75 $NA Lodge $250 NA Activity Center $350 NA
Our elegant executive chalets offer all the comforts of home, with room to sleep 6, including a master suite and 2 bedrooms, a balcony porch above and patio below, a full-service kitchen and laundry, wood-burning fireplace, flat screen TVs throughout, and more. View photos here.
Daily rate is $150 per night. Reserve your chalet today!
Our classic chalet is our largest unit for sleeping arrangements, with room for 8 adults. These chalets have 2 bedrooms, a loft, a full living room and kitchen and a fabulous large deck overlooking Uchee Lake.
Daily rate is $130 per night. Reserve your cabin today!
We have cabins to suit any gathering!
- Large cabins: 1 bedroom and living space with a full kitchen downstairs, loft with twin beds and a spacious deck. Daily rate is $100 per night.
- Medium cabins: Sleep 4 comfortably, with a full-sized bed and 1 set of bunks. Kitchen and dining area and a spacious deck. Daily rate is $85 per night.
- Smallest cabins: Full-sized bed, dorm-style full kitchen and dining area, with a spacious deck. Daily rate is $80 per night.
- Mobile park homes: Sleeps 4 with 1 full-sized bed, sofa and loft with 2 floor mattresses. Daily rate is $85 per night.
- NEW mobile park homes: Sleeps 4 with 1 full-sized bed, sofa and loft with 2 floor mattresses. Daily rate is $105 per night.
Make your reservation today!
- RV and tent sites
RV sites have full hook-ups (30 and 50 AMP), water, sewer, electric and cable. They are back-in sites, paved, and close to the seasonal pool and comfort station. Each has a picnic table and in-ground fire pit. Rates start at $30 per day. Discounts apply for extended stays. A dump fee of $10 must be paid in advance at the Country Store for individuals not staying at Uchee Creek who wish to utilize the dump station.
Tent site rates start at $10 per day. Discounts apply for extended stays.
Call for more information or make a reservation here.
- Amenities and Activities for our Guests
- Pool – The pool (open Memorial Day weekend through the Labor Day weekend) is available for guests staying in the campground or cabins only.
- Fishing – Guests are welcome to fish at the boat dock.
- Country Store – Guests check in and out at the Country Store, where we sell camping supplies, ice, propane, ethanol gas (free), live bait, convenience items, snack foods and beverages.
- Pavilion Rentals - Year long outdoor pavilion rental.
- Boat Launch - $5 honoray boat launch to be paid at the Country Store or at the boat ramp.
- Laundries – Laundromats are located at each comfort station.
- We rent fishing boats, kayaks and pontoons!
- When available, propane and ethanol gas can be purchased at Country Store daily from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Nestled on the banks of the Chattahoochee on the Alabama side of Fort Benning, our 385-acre park has RV and tent sites, cabins and chalets, recreation areas, rental facilities, a fishing and boating marina, trails and more.
The facilities are open to military ID card holders and families visiting Fort Benning for a military graduation or family day. Reserve your stay today! Reservations can be made daily by calling +1 (706) 545-4053 or +1 (706) 545-7238 Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.. All times are in Eastern Time.
Stay three nights, pay for only two, when you check in Sunday and check out Wednesday for any cabin/chalet rental.
Stay six nights, get the seventh night free for all cabins, chalets, RV sites and tent sites.
For more information on these specials, call 706-545-4053.
Reserve your stay today!