Uchee Creek Campground & Marina
- Pet Policy
Please specify at the time you make reservations that a pet facility is requested. Only two pets are permitted per unit. We will charge a $25 non-refundable deposit and $5 per day per pet. Pet Policy
Our elegant executive chalets offer all the comforts of home, with room to sleep 6, including a master suite and 2 bedrooms, a balcony porch above and patio below, a full-service kitchen and laundry, wood-burning fireplace, flat screen TVs throughout, and more. View photos here.
Daily rate is $150 per night. Reserve your chalet today!
Our classic chalet is our largest unit for sleeping arrangements, with room for 8 adults. These chalets have 2 bedrooms, a loft, a full living room and kitchen and a fabulous large deck overlooking Uchee Lake.
Daily rate is $120 per night. Reserve your cabin today!
We have cabins to suit any gathering!
- Large cabins: 1 bedroom and living space with a full kitchen downstairs, loft with twin beds and a spacious deck. Daily rate is $95 per night.
- Medium cabins: Sleep 4 comfortably, with a full-sized bed and 1 set of bunks. Kitchen and dining area and a spacious deck. Daily rate is $85 per night.
- Smallest cabins: Full-sized bed, dorm-style full kitchen and dining area, with a spacious deck. Daily rate is $80 per night.
- Mobile park homes: Sleeps 4 with 1 full-sized bed, sofa and loft with 2 floor mattresses. Daily rate is $85 per night.
Make your reservation today!
- RV and tent sites
RV sites have full hook-ups (30 and 50 AMP), water, sewer, electric and cable. They are back-in sites, paved, and close to the seasonal pool and comfort station. Each has a picnic table and in-ground fire pit. Rates start at $27 per day. Discounts apply for extended stays. A dump fee of $10 must be paid in advance at the Country Store for individuals not staying at Uchee Creek who wish to utilize the dump station.
Tent site rates start at $10 per day. Discounts apply for extended stays.
Call for more information or make a reservation here.
- Amenities and Activities for our Guests
- Pool – The pool (open Memorial Day weekend through the Labor Day weekend) is available for guests staying in the campground or cabins only.
- Fishing – Guests are welcome to fish at the boat dock. A fishing license is required. Fishing and hunting permits for Fort Benning can be stamped at the Country Store.
- Country Store – Guests check in and out at the Country Store, where we sell camping supplies, ice, propane, ethanol gas (free), live bait, convenience items, snack foods and beverages.
- Pavilion Rentals - Year long outdoor pavilion rental.
- Boat Launch - $5 honoray boat launch to be paid at the Country Store or at the boat ramp.
- Laundries – Laundromats are located at each comfort station. Clotheslines and ropes or chains tied to trees are prohibited.
- We rent fishing boats, kayaks and pontoons!
- Propane and ethanol gas are available every day from 9am-4pm
Hours of Operation Vary by Season
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Nestled on the banks of the Chattahoochee on the Alabama side of Fort Benning, our 385-acre park has RV and tent sites, cabins and chalets, recreation areas, rental facilities, a fishing and boating marina, trails and more.
The facilities are open to military ID card holders and families visiting Fort Benning for a military graduation or family day. Reserve your stay today!
Stay three nights, pay for only two, when you check in Sunday and check out Wednesday for any cabin/chalet rental.
Stay six nights, get the seventh night free for all cabins, chalets, RV sites and tent sites.
For more information on these specials, call 706-545-4053.
Reserve your stay today!