Uchee Creek Campground & Marina
Our elegant executive chalets offer all the comforts of home, with room to sleep 6, including a master suite and 2 bedrooms, a balcony porch above and patio below, a full-service kitchen and laundry, wood-burning fireplace, flat screen TVs throughout, and more.
Cost: $140 per night. Reserve your chalet today!
Our classic chalet is our largest unit for sleeping arrangements, with room for 8 adults. These chalets have 3 bedrooms, a full living room and kitchen and a fabulous large deck overlooking Uchee Lake.
Cost: $110 per night. Reserve your cabin today!
We have cabins to suit any gathering!
- Large cabins: 1 bedroom and living space with a full kitchen downstairs, loft with twin beds and a spacious deck. $85 per night.
- Medium cabins: Sleep 4 comfortably, with a full-sized bed and 1 set of bunks. Kitchen and dining area and a spacious deck. $75 per night
- Smallest cabins: Full-sized bed, set of bunks and a dorm-style full kitchen and dining area, with a spacious deck. $70 per night
- Mobile park homes: Sleeps 4 with 1 full-sized bed, a sleeper sofa and a loft with 2 floor mattresses. $60 per night,
Make your reservation today!
- RV and tent sites
RV sites have full hook-ups (30 and 50 AMP), water, sewer and cable. They are back-in sites, paved, and close to the seasonal pool and comfort station. Each has a picnic table and in-ground fire pit. Rates start at $23 per day and are based on rank. Discounts apply for extended stays.
Tent site rates start at $8 per day and $48 weekly and are based on rank. Discounts apply for extended stays.
Call for more information or make a reservation here.
- Amenities and Activities for our Guests
- Archery – The Uchee Creek Archery Club range includes a zero range, 10-target 3-D practice range, broad head range, picnic area and four 3-D competition ranges. The range is open to the public. Membership dues are paid annually. Children younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Members' children 12 and younger may participate at no charge.
- Pool – The pool (open Memorial Day weekend through the Labor Day weekend) is available for guests staying in the campground or cabins only.
- Fishing – There is a handicap accessible fishing pier in the chalet area. Guests are also welcome to fish at the boat dock. A fishing license and post permit is required.
- Inflatable Jumpers – Fun for the kids! $115 per day, $55 each additional day.
- Country Store – Guests check in and out at the Country Store, where we sell camping supplies, ice, propane, archery equipment, hunting and fishing permits, convenience items, snack foods and beverages. Hours vary by the season.
- Laundries – Laundromats are located at each comfort station. Clotheslines and ropes or chains tied to trees are prohibited.
- We rent boats!
Hours of Operation Vary by Season
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Nestled on the banks of the Chattahoochee on the Alabama side of Fort Benning, our 385-acre park has RV and tent sites, cabins and chalets, recreation areas, rental facilities, a fishing and boating marina, a paintball park, trails, an archery park and more.
The facilities are open to military ID card holders and families visiting Fort Benning for a military graduation or family day. Reserve your stay today!
Reserve your stay today!