Uchee Creek Campground & Marina
Our elegant executive chalets offer all the comforts of home, with room to sleep 6, including a master suite and 2 bedrooms, a balcony porch above and patio below, a full-service kitchen and laundry, wood-burning fireplace, flat screen TVs throughout, and more. View photos here.
Cost: $140 per night. Reserve your chalet today!
Our classic chalet is our largest unit for sleeping arrangements, with room for 8 adults. These chalets have 2 bedrooms, a loft, a full living room and kitchen and a fabulous large deck overlooking Uchee Lake.
Cost: $110 per night. Reserve your cabin today!
We have cabins to suit any gathering!
- Large cabins: 1 bedroom and living space with a full kitchen downstairs, loft with twin beds and a spacious deck. $85 per night.
- Medium cabins: Sleep 4 comfortably, with a full-sized bed and 1 set of bunks. Kitchen and dining area and a spacious deck. $75 per night
- Smallest cabins: Full-sized bed, dorm-style full kitchen and dining area, with a spacious deck. $70 per night
- Mobile park homes: Sleeps 4 with 1 full-sized bed, sofa and loft with 2 floor mattresses. $60 per night,
Make your reservation today!
- RV and tent sites
RV sites have full hook-ups (30 and 50 AMP), water, sewer and cable. They are back-in sites, paved, and close to the seasonal pool and comfort station. Each has a picnic table and in-ground fire pit. Rates start at $23 per day and are based on rank. Discounts apply for extended stays. A dump fee of $10 must be paid in advance at the Country Store (or the camp host after hours.)
Tent site rates start at $8 per day and $48 weekly and are based on rank. Discounts apply for extended stays.
Call for more information or make a reservation here.
- Amenities and Activities for our Guests
- Pool – The pool (open Memorial Day weekend through the Labor Day weekend) is available for guests staying in the campground or cabins only.
- Fishing – Guests are welcome to fish at the boat dock. A fishing license and post permit is required.
- Inflatable Jumpers
- Country Store – Guests check in and out at the Country Store, where we sell camping supplies, ice, propane, archery equipment, hunting and fishing permits, convenience items, snack foods and beverages. Hours vary by the season.
- Laundries – Laundromats are located at each comfort station. Clotheslines and ropes or chains tied to trees are prohibited.
- We rent fishing boats and pontoons!
- Propane is available every day from 9am-4pm
Hours of Operation Vary by Season
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Nestled on the banks of the Chattahoochee on the Alabama side of Fort Benning, our 385-acre park has RV and tent sites, cabins and chalets, recreation areas, rental facilities, a fishing and boating marina, a paintball park, trails and more.
The facilities are open to military ID card holders and families visiting Fort Benning for a military graduation or family day. Reserve your stay today!
Stay three nights, pay for only two, when you check in Sunday and check out Wednesday. For more information, call 706-545-4053.
Reserve your stay today!