Hunting & Fishing
- Who is authorized to hunt or fish on Fort Benning?
- U.S. Military Active Duty and Retired personnel
- Veterans with a service connected disability of not less than 30 percent
- Medal of Honor recipients
- Current or retired full-time Department of Defense civilian employees
- Federal civilian employees working full-time or equivalent status on Fort Benning and retired federal civilian employees who were employed at Fort Benning immediately prior to retirement
- National Guardsmen and Reservists on active status
- Open Areas
The Teletrak system is no longer operational. Open areas sheets are now posted here.
Personnel authorized to hunt and fish on Fort Benning and who possess a valid state license may purchase hunting and fishing permits here, where you will find maps, frequently asked questions and videos. Permits will expire June 15 of each year, regardless of when they are purchased. Permits and harvest cards will be available for purchase on May 16 of each year.
For more information about hunting and fishing on Fort Benning, call the Conservation Branch at +1 (706) 544-7516.