Youth Sports & Fitness/Instructional Programs
- Parents &Tots, $45 minutes once a week for $40 per month for 11 months-3 years
- All levels of Tumbling, beginner to advanced, one hour a week, $45 per month
- Cheerleading, 45 minutes a week, $45 per month, ages 3 and older
- Tae Kwon Do for ages 6-18, 45 minutes twice a week, $45 per month
- Functional Fitness is free for ages 3 and 4
- Dance, for ages 3-18, 50 minutes on Wednesdays for $50/per month
- Hip-Hop and Break Dance for boys ages 6-9, 50 minutes on Wednesdays for $50/per month
- Co-ed Hip-Hop for ages 6-9, 50 minutes on Wednesdays for $50/per month
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Register your kids today at Parent Central for the following sports and camps:
CYS Sports Registration
|Sport/Activity||Ages||Registration Dates||Season/Event Date||Cost|
|Bengals Tackle Football||7-13||May 14-July 27||Aug-Dec||$150|
|Bengals Cheering||6-13||May 14-July 27||Aug-Dec||$150|
|Developmental Soccer||3-4||July 23-27||July 31-Aug 16||$25|
|Skill Building Soccer||5-6||July 23-27||July 31-Aug 16||$25|
|Little League Baseball||6-16||June 1-July 16||Aug-Oct||$100|
|Rugby Camp||6-10||July 9-20||July 23-24||$25|
|Flag Football||5-10||June 25-July 27||Aug 13-Oct 27||$45|
|Soccer||4-13||June 25-July 27||Aug 13-Oct 27||$45|
|Baseball||4-10||June 25-July 27||Sept 10-Nov 17||$45|
About CYS Sports
CYS offers sports for ages 3-15. Team sports include soccer, t-ball, baseball, football, basketball, track and field, wrestling, cheerleading and more. A variety of individual sports, clinics and camps are available throughout the year. Those who are already registered at Parent Central for CYS can register for upcoming sports at WebTrac.
Parents, offer your evaluation of youth volunteer coaches at the National Alliance for Youth Sports. You will need the coach member number, which is available through your Youth Sports office.
We need coaches! No experience needed. Call +1 (706) 545-0522.
Youth Sports will host a free biking club for ages 7 and older from 8:30-9:45am the second Saturday of each month starting Sept. 8. Parents are welcome to join us. We have bikes and helmets available.
To register, call 706-545-0522.
CYS Sports & Fitness offers a number of healthy activities and classes for your children. Register at Parent Central for the following classes: