- A pro shop stocked with the latest equipment and in-house special ordering
- Handicap services from the Georgia State Golf Association
- Private golf lessons and clinics from a Class A PGA Professional
- Tournament packages
- The Golfers Lounge
- Driving range and putting area
- Practice green with bunkers
- Rental party rooms and pavilion
- Catering services
- Patton Recreation Area
- Great Specials and Discounts
90 Day Golf Special:
Snag a 90 Day Golf Special for the Fort Benning Golf Course. Perfect for individuals that are visiting short-term or just wanting to try out the Golf Course before committing to a full membership. Visit the Golf shop or contact 706-545-0397 for more information!
Monday through Thursday, play nine holes for $14 or 18 holes for $23, cart included.
It’s good to be a member at the Fort Benning Golf course!
Corporate membership includes brand recognition in our Pro Shop. A corporate membership offers employees a full year of unlimited golf for $18 for 18 holes or $11 for nine holes, including a cart.
Annual memberships are also available. Other playing options available to suit everyone’s needs. Call for more information.
- Jack's 19th Hole Clubhouse
Jack’s 19th Hole is the perfect place to unwind after a fun day on the course. Enjoy a variety of alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages and food. The snack bar serves lunch from 11am to 3pm Thursday - Sunday.
Join us the last Friday of every month (except June 21 due to scheduling conflict) for the Fort Benning CG's Golf Scramble. The cost is $40.
Dates are posted on our website calendar.
- Patton Recreation Area
- Access to Disc and Foot Golf through MCOE Golf Course Pro Shop.
- Disc and Foot Golf courses are free to play
- Disc/Foot golf scorecards are available at the Golf Pro Shop.
- Find hole #1 for each course to start and follow the signs! Both courses finish at the golf club house. Please see map for reference.
- Foot Golf: 18-hole course is accessible via walking or renting a golf cart.
- A soccer ball or kickball for Foot Golf may be checked out at the Golf Pro Shop during regular business hours. Equipment is also available for rent at Outdoor Recreation.
- Disc Golf: 18-hole course is accessible via walking or renting a golf cart.
- Playing discs may be checked out at the Golf Pro Shop during regular business hours.
- Use your own equipment on the courses any time between sunrise and sunset.
- Various fitness trails available up to 2.22 miles. Fitness trails can be accessed from 1st Division road and are primarily used for running, biking and walking.
- Armory pond is open for fishing!
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - Dusk|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - Dusk|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - Dusk|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - Dusk|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - Dusk|
|Saturday||7 a.m. - Dusk|
|Sunday||7 a.m. - Dusk|
The Fort Benning Golf Course, first established in 1923, is rich in military history. The course is located on Main Post, about one mile from I-185, and is a full-service facility open to the public. Click here to get your visitors pass before coming to Fort Benning.
We offer affordable packages, including an annual pass. Tee times are recommended. The course is open to the public and easily accessible. Gate passes are available for members who do not have traditional military access. Amenities include: