Mobilization, Deployment & SSO
- Pre- and Post-Deployment Support: Helps prepare Soldiers and families for deployments and reintegration by providing trainings and resources throughout the deployment cycle.
- Family Readiness Groups: Designed to make sure families have information they need and develop a military support group, particularly during deployments. Virtual Family Readiness Groups also provide secure environments for the commander to communicate directly with Soldiers and families 24 hours a day, no matter where they are.
- Emergency Family Assistance: Your link to continuous support and assistance as well as authoritative and accurate information in a sensitive, timely, and effective manner.
- Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System: Ensures all Army personnel and dependents are accounted for during emergency situations.
- NEO/Repatriation: We help those displaced after national emergencies and disasters.
- R.E.A.L.: Readiness Essentials for Army Leaders for FRG volunteers, commanders and Family Readiness Liaisons.
- Spouse Ready and Resilient Workshops: Provides hands-on training and self-development tools so that members of the Army Family are better able to cope with adversity, perform better in stressful situations, and thrive in life.
- Mobilization, Deployment & Stability Support Operations (SSO)
The Mobilization, Deployment & SSO program works to promote “Ready Families” throughout the deployment cycle and the many transitions inherent in the military lifestyle. This is done by promoting Family Readiness Groups, providing training for FRG volunteers and Rear Detachment Commanders, and distribution of information about community resources.
- Family Readiness
Family readiness is being prepared to successfully adapt to the many transitions required by the military lifestyle. The Mobilization, Deployment & SSO program has a variety of educational materials to help families understand and cope with the military lifestyle. Family members can also obtain information and support from their unit FRG.
- Soldier Readiness
Soldier readiness is essential to the success of the military mission. It involves both military training and proper planning for personal and family affairs.
Key considerations for preparing personal and family affairs include: Does your spouse have an ID card and a copy of your orders? Is there a viable childcare plan for the duration of the deployment? Have arrangements been made to pay bills, store vehicles and maintain the home and property? Has the Soldier prepared powers of attorney and a will? Has the Soldier provided his or her family with the names of the Rear Detachment commander and the FRG leader?
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Mobilization, Deployment, and Stability Support Operations (MDSSO) helps support community readiness during deployments and emergencies. We help make sure installation programs align with unit deployment cycles, provide pre- and post-deployment support, and help unit commanders with their Family Readiness plans and deployment support services for service members and their families.
Some of our resources include:
Other helpful links: