Army Family Team Building
- Level K, Military Knowledge includes basic information, military terms, acronyms, customs and courtesies, chain of command, military and community resources, benefits and entitlements, introduction to family readiness groups and more.
- Level G, Personal Growth and Development focuses on communication, time management, stress management, change, personality traits, personal relationships, team dynamics, personal conflict, problem solving, traditions, customs and courtesies, protocol, coping and grieving, and more.
- Level L, Leadership Development concentrates on communication skills for leaders, group conflict, problem solving, delegation, building a cohesive team, meeting management, coaching and mentoring and more.
- Instructor Training prepares volunteers to become AFTB instructors.
- Spouse Leadership Seminar is a five-day course for the spouses of Soldiers in leadership positions. It combines several AFTB modules, FRG Leader Training and information necessary for successful leadership.
- Basic Training for New Army Families covers general information concerning the military.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Army Family Team Building will help you understand Army culture and give you the skills and resources you need to become a self-sufficient member of the military community. AFTB will help you adapt to Army life, manage change and embrace challenges. AFTB offers pro-active, forward thinking support for today’s Army families and ensures the strength of tomorrow’s Army.
Training Opportunities for You