Sponsorship: Become a Partner with MWR
- Active Duty: 22,778
- Retired Military: 13,296
- Civilian Employees: 9,056
- Family Members 54,108
- Other: 6,639
- Total population Served: 110,887
- Area Population (Including Columbus, Phenix City, and surrounding towns): 292,795
- What is DFMWR?
Fort Benning’s Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation provides high quality programs, ranging from child care, financial counseling, deployment assistance, entertainment, to recreational and leisure activities. Fort Benning MWR’s mission is to enhance and improve the quality of life for our customers. MWR is the first choice for Soldiers, family members, retirees and Department of Defense civilian employees.
- What does Commercial Sponsorship do for you?
- Identify your product/service with the activities and lifestyles of the military market
- Expose your brand to top leadership and decision makers through MWR programs and special events
- Provide visibility of your name and logo at event on signs, banners, tickets, programs, flyers and sportswear
- Allows you to sample products/services at event in order to demonstrate brand attributes
- Engage with our large customer base of Soldiers, Families, Retirees and Civilians
- Generate positive publicity about your organization
- Raise awareness of your product/service in installation publications, on-post digital signs, post-wide e-mails, posters, flyers and much more
- Provide merchandising and promotional opportunities of your products/services at sponsored event
- Have your company name included in our scripted event announcements
- Receive a Garrison Commander’s Certificate and/or trophy at the annual Sponsorship Awards Recognition Ceremony
View the full Fort Benning Sponsorship and Advertising packet here.
We look forward to working with you!
Your business can become part of a Fort Benning MWR event or program by paying a monetary and/or in-kind fee in return for access to the attendees and the commercial potential associated with the event. Commercial Sponsorship is not a donation or gift. In-kind support and monetary sponsorship fees are invested in MWR programming and events.
Commercial Sponsorship may be used only for MWR events and programs. Unit events, family support groups, private organizations and non-MWR programs are not eligible for Commercial Sponsorship support.
The Fort Benning community is comprised of Soldiers, retired Soldiers, family members and civilian personnel. With three training brigades, the 198th and 199th Infantry Brigades and the 194th Armored Brigade, Fort Benning is one of the Army’s busiest installations. Tenant units include the 11th Engineer Battalion, 13th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, 14thCombat Support Hospital, 75th Ranger Regiment, Ranger Training Brigade, the Army Marksmanship Unit and the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation. There are numerous supporting agencies and directorates that make up the MWR customer base.
Let us tailor an Advertising and Sponsorship plan to suit your needs. Call +1(706) 545-4559 today.